Monday 23 February 2009

I never seem to say quite what i mean.

I have spent all week trying my very best to NOT loose my temper. Now every one i know knows that im not a very patient person. You can delay things for a certain amount of time but after a while i will just loose my temper!!!

I cant tell her what i am feeling!!! I know its really bad to hide these things from her but at the end of the day i dont think she needs to know that i am literally feeling like i want to rip somebodys head off. She has so much going on but sometimes it really does seem like no one of bothering to make the effort to actually get this shit done!!!! I hate it when people bury their heads it the sand!!! It actually really narks me!!! I know that somethings cant be helped and i know that if you could then you would but that doesnt change the fact that i am 300 miles away from home wishing that i could be somewhere. I came here with all good intentions of going on holiday, come on i think i deserve one now!!!! I have spent so long waiting around for shit to happen and now it feels like people are doing just to get at us!!!!

I dont want to risk telling anyone how i feel because it sounds slightly selfish!!! Yes i am being a tad selfish here but mainly i am pissed off because they are fucking Manga around!!!

I have the uncontrollable need to get into bed put the duvet over my head and stay there until this has all passed over!!!!

I want to feel the sunlight on my face without feeling like it is out to burn me!!!!

Blessed Be

Pixie x

No comments:

Post a Comment