Sunday 8 February 2009

Weekend Blurs .....

Ok, this weekend has passed stupidly quickly. I have done nothing just so i could make time drag out more and still i feel like i was only at work yesterday.

The doing nothing part is fantastic. I have spent all day laying in bed with Manga watching The L Word. Whoo yea its the most fantastic programme EVER......

I enjoyed the later part of the day to but thats not for innocent ears :P:P

We went on a random day out in Alton yesterday even though we only there for like 3 hours it was still fun :D:D I brought new tops. I love charity shopping i always find really nice tops when i am charity shopping lol.


Any way i will update more later i really need to visit the bathroom and get ready to go out.


Blessed Be

Pixie x

No comments:

Post a Comment