Tuesday 3 February 2009

The holiday of snow

Ace Day :D:D:D



Ok, it may have started off slightly bad by having to go to work but none the less, it was FANTASTIC !!!!!



Yesterday just put me in an automatic good mood. We spent all day in the forest with my dog :D:D:D He apprantly quite likes the taste of snow lol !!!! It was amazing i got to kiss Manga. She completely put me on my back on a hill. I got so wet and so cold but i enjoyed every second of it!!! Its really weird coming out. You think your straight and then all of a sudden your not. I couldnt imagine any one better to do it with though :D:D:D:D



Anyway back to the forest. It was amazing, i love snow im like a child. I wanted to throw snow balls at every one and make angels every where (which i might add i did :D) Got filthy and frezzing cold i felt like i was 12 all over again. I didnt even worry about not going into work :P



Today, i got to tell my Managing Director and my Boss that i was leaving. If i had a camera at that point in time it would of been a classic. I think they are pleased for me but i think they are a tad annoyed im leaving at the beginning

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed it baby ;-)
    I can't think of anyone I'd rather turn :-P

    Love ya

    Manga xxx

    ReplyDelete