Sunday 1 February 2009

Would you like to follow me?? I wouldnt :P

Hi, Im Pixie,



This is my first ever blog and im really nervous!!! I am sat on my best friends bed pondering deeply on what to say. Im speechless (which i might add is something that doesnt happen to me very often :P)

I think im doing this to connect on a different level. I dont tend to write what happens in my life i draw it. Or get it tattooed.

Pixie Dreams is what this page shall be !!! I want to go on a walk so feel free to follow me. Warning... Do not follow if you are unable to remain calm when lost!!!!

This is going to be the start of my journey, in excatly 3 months i will be wondering off for a little gander of europe:D:D its sounds fun in my head and i actually think its a really good idea to get my muse back. I think she went for a little flutter around. Little cow needs to fly her arse back home, i have way to many tattoos to design to do for her to be playing off with the fairies!!!!!

It is impossible to draw legs. I have decided that legs are now my enemy for life!!!!

Wittering, its what i got told to do honestly :P:P I think i should be asleep really right now, I have a really hectic day at work planned for tommorrow. I have to some how break it to my managing director that i shall be pissing off in 3 months time. Ahhhhhhhh.......... i dont want to do it. Please dont make me (said with the most adament puppy dog eyes EVER) .

( I think i may be getting good at this wittering thing)

Any way, please enjoy my blog and follow me to where you want to be. It shall be an interesting journey with lots of curves in the road.

Blessed Be.

Pixie x

1 comment:

  1. I totally plugged you in my blog.

    Love ya!

    Manga xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete