Thursday 5 February 2009

Finalising the good byes :D:D:D

WHOOP WHOOP............

It only took half an hour yayyyyyyy....

Ok i know you have no idea what im on about so i shall enlighten you :P:P

I have just spent the last half hour writing my resignation letter for work. Its really god damn difficult. I wanted to be nice and say that im not leaving because of them but i partly am. I hate it there lol. Although my main reason for leaving is Manga and wanting to travel i dont think hating my job put up much of an arguement for staying lol. I managed to keep in short and sweet with the help of my muse :D:D:D

Im glad she was here otherwize i would of bambled on for pages.

Everything else today has been really annoying and tedious. Im really pissed at a certain person and feel slightly like his human punch bag at the moment. Now im all up for being there for a friend but i dont appreciate getting abuse because his g/f is a physcotic, over paranoid freak.

* Little rant over (Pixie is officially mashed :D:D)*

I get to spend the next two months of my life running around like a headless chicken and trying to persuade people that it is a good idea to let me go off travelling with no real money that is myn or a plan that i have divised.

Its going to be fun lol. I have tackled the family and work, guess its just the friends left. I have already had confrontation from about 6 people on it. It gets really annoying hearing the same thing over and over and over.

Pixie replays '' Are you sure you should do this?''

ARHHHHHHHHH...... go away. If i didnt want to do it i wouldnt do it ok.

I think i am going to create a questionnaire. Yep, thats what im going to do. It will consist of two questions, do you think i should? or shouldnt?.

Im going to collect them all and then burn them HA HA HA.

I actually dont care whether people think this is a good idea or not. I believe that this is what i want completely.

It is sounding slightly like i need to prove that to myself aswell ( i think i may have to start work on that)


Anyway i cup of hot chocolate is calling me.


Blessed Be

Pixie x

1 comment:

  1. Well ya know, if you don't want to go, or you don't think it's a good idea, we could just stay here :-P

    ReplyDelete