Monday 30 March 2009

Hey……


Ok, so long time no speak on this place. First my internet broke and I still haven’t got my dongle back for it L and in general it has been really really hectic!!! On the plus side this is my last week down south and then I shall be of to sunny old Blackpool J

Im getting a tad scared now. It’s all becoming more real everyday. Packing is a nightmare and I wish I didn’t have to do it!!! I only have 4 days left to do it and I have like 3 rooms to do yet.

Me and Kay are finally together….. to every ones surprise!!!! My family took it really well which I was surprised about I thought they would be really pissed at me but they all said they just wanted me to be happy. Which is good I suppose? J

Everything is going really well between me and Kay and I am so glad I finally decided to stop pushing her away and actually give her a chance J

I wish that things were simpler though, because we have been friends for so long it’s really difficult not to act like she is just my best friend. Some times I worry that she thinks I am being off with, which im not. I dunno I just can see sometimes that it gets to her if I don’t kiss her or cuddle her. Im not used to doing it I haven’t been in a proper relationship for a while and I’m really not sure how to act. Now I know that’s a really silly thing to say but I honestly don’t know how to act around her. Not only have I not been in a relationship for a while I have NEVER been in a relationship with a girl. I know it shouldn’t be that different but it is, especially when you have been best friends with that girl for like 2 years. It makes a huge difference!!!!!!!!!

I will figure it I’m sure, I just can’t wait to get away from here. Things will be such much easier once I am not here and don’t have to worry about the people down here. I want a clean slate, a new brick lol!!!!! I think this is the one thing that could finally change all the little things I don’t like about my life. Well I hope so any way because I don’t want this to fail like everything else.

Anyway considering I am at work I should probably get some work done.

So have a dandy day

Blessed Be

Zowie x

No comments:

Post a Comment